Let’s kick-start 2010 with our yearly ‘tradition’ and let us be the first to welcome you in 2010: the year of the Realization! We’ll start with the usual disclaimer, then the predictions, to conclude with an evaluation of our predictions of last year. No matter what you read below, we still wish you a happy new year, and we hope you do realize you are walking on this planet at this specific time for a very specific reason.
We strongly discourage anyone to use these predictions in any form or way. Massive intelligent use of these predictions would run these predictions obsolete. This is for entertainment purposes only. These predictions, whether they come true or not, won’t make us more trustful, since this is not an exact science. The only reason we make predictions is to test our discovered patterns; we applied new data to them and we’ll see in a few months if they match with reality. Please note that the majority of our predictions won’t be verifiable through the Main Stream/Controlled Media. Many of them will be visible via (almost immediately censored) YouTube videos/alternative news articles. Our methods can be discovered by reading this website more in-depth.
The Year Of The Realization
The year of realization has a double meaning to it. For most of the unaware or asleep folks in the matrix nothing will (seem to) happen. They’ll keep seeing things worsening, and keep blaming others for the things that go wrong in their life. A not so small part will be different though. These are the people who know we (the people trusting their intuition and feelings) might be right, but the matrix offers them too much luxury to ‘switch sides’, or should we say ‘pick sides’. To those people 2010 will be the year of realization. To realize a choice has to be made, and to realize that by avoiding to make that choice, they choose eventually.
For the people in the know – us – 2010 will most probably be the year of realization some of the dreams we had for the last few years. The physical construction of the communities might start, or communities that exist of only a few dedicated people – like ours – might grow significantly. For this category, realization will stand for both realizing projects that were initiated some time ago, and the further realization of the knowledge and understanding we already have. Because most of us know a bunch of stuff, but we still have jobs, cars, houses, family, and we need a little more realization that what we felt is going to happen, is not a bad dream, but rather is going to be realized starting in 2010.
Enough talking, let’s get to the predictions.
The 2010 Predictions
The predictions were written in December 2009. After evaluation we had to admit that the new predictions sound a lot like the old ones. Predictions are in random order. Here they come:
- Further visible disintegration of the financial system. Even for those intentionally not looking, it will be visible that there is an Elite Power in this world and they have some thousand minions working for them. Mid size companies are going to go bankrupt or being bought up by the bigger ones. However, the result will be the same: ‘Jobless’ is going to rise dramatically as a popular search keyword, and people without jobs tend to give themself another job: expressing anger.
- Social Disruptions/Civil Unrest: people will start realizing that digital ways of acting aren’t a great way to sound your voice, and will dramatically start taking their demands to the streets. Their will be strikes on large-scale, even of basic human needs, like the water, electricity or food supply system.
- The collapse of the Dollar and the rise of the Amero. The US Dollar will crash giving the elite the opportunity to lauch the Amero. Unclear if the Amero will become the new world currency – probably the Yuan will become the world currency in 2010.
- Further escalation of the Bankruptcy-syndrome: jobless people wont be sitting jobless in their homes, they will start to live in gangs on the streets.
- Oil and gold will peak again this year, way over the record peaks we’ve seen so far. Technically we will go overnight from deflation to hyperinflation. The schematic would look something like this:
lack of consuming> overstock> mega price drop (>>>we were here a year ago<<<) drastic decrease of production and distribution channel (unemployment)> (>>>we are here now<<<) relative over consuming (stockpiling for fear of escalation of the numerous armed conflicts)> lack of stock (scarcity)> troubles with providing stock (distribution)> prices through the roof> few rich get food> too many hungry/bored people per square kilometer
- Extreme weather and climate (extreme temperature drops or rises, floods) (probably earthquake(s), tsunami(s) or cyclone(s)). Most importantly a continuous steady growth of the increase in earthquake energy from last years, which will in turn cause a dramatic increase in volcano activity that will certainly make the prime time news.
- The further weakening of the magnetosphere. The (magnetic) North pole is now traveling at 60km a year, and should increase – if not double – in 2010-2011. This weakening will have more consequences than most can think off. Planes will drop from the sky once again, satellite and global communications will be more disrupted. Some of these disruptions will last longer than one hour, and will result in cell network downtimes, internet failures or TV blackouts. On the spiritual plane this will cause interference with the crown and the third eye chakra, resulting in nightmares/visions, headaches, mental unfitness. The crazy people who kill people with no motive at random will strike again in 2010, and chances are they will be more numerous than last year. Magnetosphere is more than just a pole for Mother Earth, it is also the North pole for all its inhabitants. As above so below, you see.
- The r ealization that we are not alone. First contact is still scheduled for 2011, so the recent strange stuff happening in the skies from Norway over Russia to China will probably have some *very* interesting sequels in 2010.
- (Inter)Dimensional disruptions. This is probable the most far-fetched prediction. We have no clue what it means, but it is there. Take the huge increase of 3D movies lately as a symbol for the addition of new dimensions. No word on how this will manifest exactly, but we suspect it will be a combination of human experiments together with the opening of the next chakra of the Earth/Solar System. Things might manifest like the Norway Spiral, but can take ‘Philadelphia experiment’ proportions. Some of the stuff happening in this area will be confused with the first contact meme, other stuff will be more clear like the hyperchroniacs issue (waking up at 5 a.m. to take a pee, and when you return to bed its only 2 a.m. The dimensional disruptions will be first experienced in people’s dream/meditative states, and – as usual – the love/aware crowd will have earlier experiences than the fear/deny crowd.
- Huge increase in sunspot activity. 2009 was a ‘dead’ year for our Sun, and 2010 should change dramatically in order to prevent huge stuff from happening between now and 2016. In other words, if the Sun remains calm in 2010 too, we’re in for a bumpy ride, if we weren’t already.
- The continuing of World War III, which has already begun, but isn’t granted its name in the mass media yet. WWIII will combine the conflicts in Georgia, Pakistan, Afghanistan (even Belgium is there and recently agreed to prolong the mission till end 2010), Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Israel and the now completely surrounded Iran. Like predicted in 2009, Afghanistan/Pakistan is now be of key importance because it will be the first line of defence against the China-Russia coalition to protect the oil for the West. Without that oil, no war is to be fought. Israel is most likely the one to pull the trigger to make it public, since most Zionist (main stream)media is controlled by that country as well.
- The Nuclear Armageddon probably wont happen before then end of the year. The Powers That Be will probably save this one for last, to create the ultimate distraction for the masses.
- Europe becoming a world superpower, quick and swift (basically overnight). Things like a European Law Enforcement Unit and a European Army will be common terms in the media by end 2010. Europe won’t be strong without US and UK backing it up in terms of gear and manpower.
- 2012 communities rising like mushrooms, merging with each other. As more people are going to realize there is a choice, they are going to form two kinds of communities: the love based (those who trust in the future and nature) and the fear based communities (we’re all gonna die, let’s get the hell out of here). Both are going to be numerous, but each with an unsustainable low number of members. Merging of communities will happen as a result of that. Moreover, the fear based communities are going to commence with buying land and constructing housing earlier than the love based (which is kinda nice natural selection for the love based communities).
- Mass dying of people everywhere. This comes directly from a vision. It already started in 2009, and it’s not going to stop. Fear based people will commit suicide en masse, start murdering for no apparent reason only to kill themselves later. Love based people not in the ability to sustain through the times ahead will die from mostly heart attacks. Cancer, mental illness or heart attack might also be the primary reason for ‘known people’ (e.g. Michael Jackson) to die unexpected, since they are to serve an agenda of The Powers That Be and their ain’t room for all of them on their arks. To put a number to it: around 200 to 400 million people might die the next year.
- Obama dead or alive really doesn’t matter. The guy has 3 doubles, so we’d never or notice know anyway. They’ll spin the story as long as they can use him. We can say that many politicians of the West will be murdered though.
- Around the real world zero meridian (Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Switzerland, Italy) we ought to be seeing some interesting developments. European countries might start attacking each other or might start to go bankrupt like Greece almost is. Spain, Portugal and Ireland are next on the list.
That’s about it. Don’t e-mail us with questions, please. If can can read between the lines, 2010 is just plain and simple: to be or not to be.
Benchmarking the 2009 Predictions
We had several predictions last year. We were close, but then we had some serious room for error too. We’ll highlight in green for ‘occured’, orange for ‘not-so-sure’ and red for ‘fail’. Let’s see.
- A complete financial meltdown. Not only on the stock markets (which will turn in to ballpark for short term speculators), but also a continued social drama (foreclosures, bankruptcy, tax-payers money being spent at a ridiculous rate with no responsibility). A record amount of people will lose their job and their social security. Matrix stuff (kitchen peripherals, computer stuff, fancy clothing, …) will become quite cheap before the summer of hell. Necessary stuff (healthy food, non-fluor-poisoned water, …) will start to go up in price. Oil will peak again this year, way over the record peaks we’ve seen so far. Technically we will go overnight from hyperinflation to hyperdeflation. The schematic would look something like this:
lack of consuming> overstock> mega price drop (>>>you are here<< drastic decrease of production and distribution channel (unemployment)> relative over consuming (stockpiling for fear of escalation of the numerous armed conflicts)> lack of stock (scarcity)> troubles with providing stock (distribution)> prices through the roof> few rich get food> too many hungry/bored people per square kilometer
- The high unemployment will add to the rise of civil unrest in cities with a ‘high degree of civilization’. Law enforcement will be dramatically enlarged and empowered, both to recruit the unemployed and to manage those who remain unemployed.
- More and more corruption will start to surface. The inefficiency of large organizations and bureaucratic structures will come to light. This will affect middle and large businesses, government and justice systems. First will be the services sector.
- The original program of the ‘good-cop’ Obama will be forced by false flag events to turn into a ‘bad policy’. This will be ensured via the classic ‘problem-reaction-solution’ system: the masses will demand once more to take away their civil rights and liberties in order to support what we expect to be the biggest covert operation of the century (so far). The goal will be democracy and change, while the moves behind the scenes will ensure to eliminate all resident resistance in Western countries. The chance of Obama dying in 2009 is decreasing.
- A world record in casualties caused by extreme weather and climate (extreme temperature drops or rises, floods) (probably earthquake(s), tsunami(s) or cyclone(s))
- Media and news wires will become more and more tied to ‘a program’. Journalists, correspondents and reporters won’t have first hand information anymore (see the censorship already in the Israeli war). Media will continue to send their message of fear while increasing their optimistic overall tone to give the masses ‘hope on change’. Media’s objective will shift from keeping the masses uneducated towards emphasizing their importance. Yet there will be more information than ever, making the masses ignorant and more focused on their own world.
- The visible beginning of World War III, which has already begun, but isn’t granted its name in the mass media yet. WWIII will combine the conflicts in Georgia, Pakistan, Afghanistan (even Belgium is there), Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Israel and the now completely surrounded Iran. Afghanistan will be of key importance because it will be the first line of defence against the China-Russia coalition.
- The (cosmic) radiation, combined with the further pollution of food and water supplies will probably cause more people to die from cancer, hearth diseases and high blood pressure than ever, although the speed of acceleration of world population growth starts to fall back.
- A false flag event in Europe capital cities or business centers, presumably before the summer of hell. March 11 and 20 are PTB‘s favorite let’s-do-something-in-March dates.
Not that bad, but could be better. This year’s predictions should be more accurate because our methods did dramatically improve and the quality of the data we applied to the methods is improving as well, since we gained a (much) better understanding of life.
Anyway, don’t forget to have some fun this year, since there ain’t much you can do to stop this freighttrain we call ‘The History of Tomorrow’.